Saturday 27 August 2016

R E V E L A T I O N MESSAGE FOR ALL HEAVENLY MINDED CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE - DEMONS IN THE CHURCH TODAY!

This special message is for every Christian who wants to be a CHAMPION in the spiritual warfare in this end time! This message is very crucial and explosive for those who are hungry for the revelation of truth and those believers who really want to win in the spiritual battles against the Church in this end time! There are many Christians who don't know that demons are in churches today! Of course, many of the churches around us today are being controlled by demons but the worshipers don't know. This is terrible. Shine your eyes. Ask God to give a revelation and you will no longer be the same again. "Call unto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not" Jere 33:3. Some time ago, i was In a long praying and fasting period. One of the nights, the Lord opened my eyes to see how demons were released from the second heaven to the earth. They started entering into the Church, sitting among members and eventually became members. I was dumb folded when I saw this vision. The Spirit then ministered to me that this is how demons enter and infiltrate many churches today unknown to the worshipers.

No comments: